Cavitation Ultrasound. Fat reduction and skin tightening.
When Diet and exercise
are not enough
gives you fat reduction, cellulite reduction and skin tightening.
With over twenty years of experience I am confident that regardless how many inches and cellulite dimples you have to lose we can provide the very best treatment to reduce your fat,
reduce your cellulite and tighten your skin.
While enjoying a relaxing spa treatment.
V.I.P membership cards now available.
Become a V.i.P member to
receive priority scheduling and 10% more treatment time.
V.I.P limited time special.
Upgrade your treatment to a double treatment for only $35 more per session and get double the ultrasound treatment.
V.I.P summer special.
9 AM early bird double session.
8 PM night owl double session.
V.I.P member of the month program.
Every month one member will be chosen to win a free ultrasound facial or a double cavitation treatment.
V.i.P card holders price lock.
(your price will not go up after you buy your first package with us)
V.i.P referral card program.
V.I.P Share program.
Buy a package and share it with a friend or family member for no additional cost.
Tax is not required
Gratuity is greatly appreciated.
Schedule online for the most convenient and accurate appointments available.
Please see our cancellation policy on the contact page.
To get your very best results.
Upgrade any session to a double session for only $35 more and treat two areas or double up results on one area.
( this can be done in any appointment time slot and available to use with your voucher)
Schedule with us online today!
Ask about our daily specials or create a package that suites you.
To Get Priority Scheduling Consider Joining Our VIP Program.
13027 NE 85th St.
Kirkland Wa. 98033
Located in the Body Boutique Building
V.I.P Weekend appointments upon request
on Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:25 PM
Renee is the most talented and professional aesthetician. With her extensive medical background I have experienced the best treatments. Everything from her state of the art equipment to her technique is of the highest standard. So much so, that I located her after she left a well known competitor just to get her expert care. The results are just as impressive! I have tried several highly advertised treatments, but nothing has come close to the immediate and long lasting results from Renee's ultrasound treatments. The spa is easy to locate and parking is a breeze. Every time I walk into the spa I feel like part of the family and leave feeling skinny and beautiful!Laurie
on Sunday, March 16, 2014 2:49 PM
Over the last three sessions I have a total fat reduction of 19 inches from my waist,14 from my belly button, and 8 eight inches from my lower tummy. With a loss of 4.5 pounds the week I had two sessions. The week I didn't do a session I did not lose at all. I had lost a total of a 117 pounds with weight watchers, but I had not lost anything for 5 weeks, till I did this, and I lost all that lose skin with the ultrasound as well! Now I can really see my toes!
on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:10 PM
Over the past 2 years I have lost 85 pounds. I have a lot of saggy skin on my lower abdomen, as well as some areas of fat on my hips and back that have been stubbornly resistant to all my weight loss/fitness efforts. I purchased a Groupon for ultrasonic cavitation hoping to improve the appearance of my belly and hips without the expense and painful recovery of a tummy tuck surgery. I am very pleased with the results of 6 treatments. I have lost several inches, but more important to me my stretch marks from 3 pregnancies are fading and smoothing out - which I never thought would happen! Further, my hips are losing the saggy "pooch" in front of each bone and on the side that makes me embarrassed when wearing a bikini or lingerie. After losing all that weight, I am finally able to "sculpt" those stubborn spots and smooth them out with this treatment, without experiencing any pain or discomfort. The cost of treatments after using the Groupon was very reasonable, and scheduling appointments to work with my busy schedule is not a problem. Renee is very honest and up-front about what to expect, and highly experienced and knowledgeable about these types of treatments. I was skeptical at first, but very happy I gave it a try. I work out at least an hour a day, and eat a very healthy diet, but I know that without ultrasonic cavitation I would be stuck with unsightly hip and tummy bulges no matter how many hours I spend running or in hot yoga, my body just doesn't pull fat from those areas. It is such a pleasant surprise to also see a dramatic difference in skin tightening and the appearance of stretch marks without surgery! I didn't think anything but a tummy tuck would work this well! Thanks Renee!!
Kimberly Rowley on Wednesday, January 29, 2013
I saw Renee at Body Boutique in Kirkland. She gave me the most relaxing facial of my life and trust me I have had a few. The Body Sculpting session was surprising. I was amazed at the instant results, I can't wait to go back for more.
Sarah Ward on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:04 PM
I am currently starting on a cavitation treatment plan. One down and I am already loving the results! I lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist in just 30 minutes of pain free treatment. The worst part of it all is that I am ticklish! I was able to go home that night and put on those snug pants and no longer be uncomfortable in them. I can't stop telling all my friends about this great treatment!
Erika on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:40 PM
Renee made me feel so comfortable. I could not believe how much I lost on my first session. It gave me the confidence and push I need to start working out. If your in doubt. She will answer any question you have!
Teri on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:32 PM
I have worked with Renee in the past and will say that she is professional, knowledgeable and will provide you with the best in cavitation services and that you will be totally satisfied with all aspects of the treatment from the moment you walked into her treatment room from start to finish. She is wonderful!Daniele Cohen
on Monday, February 03, 2014 3:54 PM
Intend to do this as soon as able.
FAQ ABOUT ULTRASOUND
WHAT IS ULTRASOUND CAVITATION?
Simply put, it's a tool which can help you reduce fat deposits in problem areas. Ultrasound cavitation is a non-invasive, painless, fast, and effective method of body contouring that works without surgery. Utilizing the power of sound waves, fat in cells begin to bubble (cavitation means "to bubble") and is picked up by the lymphatic system. When the sound wave probe is removed from the skin's surface, some of the subcutaneous fat is trapped outside the cell. It's then processed through the liver as normal waste.
WHAT ISN'T IT?
It's not a weight loss method nor a means of improving muscle tone. Because the process deals with small amounts of fat below the skin's surface, it's best used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle and not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise plan. Those small amounts of fat, however, greatly impact your physical measurements.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
The abdomen, hips, back, thighs/legs, arms.
CAN YOU TREAT MY DOUBLE CHIN?
We do offer facial ultrasound treatments for skin toning, but not at the same frequency used for fat reduction. Please schedule a facial to have regions above the breast treated with ultrasound.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED ?
That depends on your specific desires and how well you follow our recommendations for maximum results (more on that in a bit). You can have as many treatments as needed to get the results you want, but they should be scheduled at least four days apart to give your liver, which will process the mobilized fat, a rest. If you want to lose an inch so your clothes fit better, one session may be enough.
HOW MANY INCHES CAN I EXPECT TO LOSE?
It varies from person to person. We see the best results in the abdominal area with our average client losing about 2" from their abdomen in a single session with about 1" lost from the waistline, 1/2 inch from the upper abs, and 1/2 from the lower abs in a 30 minute appointment. The some clients has lost in a single session is 2 & 1/2 inches from her waistline alone One client even lost 19 inches from her waist in less than 1 month. Additional sessions are typically needed to see the same results in the extremities (thighs and arms).
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
We recommend you drink at least 8-eight ounce glasses of water (sound waves travel best through a well hydrated body), avoid caffeine if possible before your treatment, and, because we want you to be kind to your liver, avoid high fat cheeses and fried foods in the 24 hours before your service.
We recommend you continue to drink adequate amounts of water, get some exercise, eat a clean diet, and avoid alcohol (still being kind to your liver) for three days following your treatment.
YOU'VE MENTIONED MY LIVER A FEW TIMES. WHY?It's going to be working hard to process the fat that's released into the lymphatic system. We want you to take good care of it before and after your treatment to help maximize your results.
I HAVE TO EXERCISE?
You don't have to, but since the lymphatic system doesn't have it's own pump (like the heart), it relies on muscle contraction or stimulation to get the lymphatic fluid moving through your system. If you can't exercise, manual lymphatic drainage is recommended and can be accomplished through dry body brushing or lymphatic drainage massage.
HOW LONG HAS ULTRASOUND CAVITATION BEEN AROUND?
While it's new to the U.S., it's been used in Europe and on cruise ships in international water for many years with great results.
HOW LONG IS A SESSION?
We offer 30 and 60 minute appointments which consist of approximately 20 and 50 minutes of actual treatment time. 90 minute appointments are available for treating multiple areas during one
WHAT'S A TYPICAL TREATMENT LIKE?
First, take a brief medical history to ensure you're a good candidate for ultrasound cavitation. We then take measurements of the area you'd like to be treated and, if you approve, mark the area measured. You lay down on our treatment table and ultrasound gel, which conducts the sound waves, is applied to the area to be treated. When the treatment begins, you'll hear a buzzing sound as the waves travel through the subcutaneous fat in your body. It feels like a warm massage. Afterward, we take after measurements.
WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS?
Liver disease, kidney disease, autoimmune diseases and disorders, pregnancy, metal pins or plates, cancer, high blood pressure, and heart disease are contraindications.
We can help you with skin tightening techniques to improve the look of your skin after significant weight loss and make recommendations to improve elasticity and skin tone.
IF IT WORKS WHY ISN'T EVERYONE DOING IT?
Top Dietitians of the American Dietetic Association for Prevention
Got a diet dilemma? Ask a true diet pro: an RD, or registered dietitian. Her job is turning complex nutrition research into doable plans for real people.
Courtesy of the American Dietetic Association (ADA), we took our readers' eleven toughest diet problems and ran them by some of the top dietitians in the US: RDs who, in addition to their private careers, serve as media spokespersons or heads of specialty practice groups for the ADA.
Here's what they told us, in their own words. These tips are solid gold, learned from successful experience with thousands of clients. Some tips are new. Some you've heard before, but they're repeated because they work. This treasure trove of RD wisdom could change your life-starting today.
I Can Only Handle One Diet Change Right Now. What Should I Do?
1. Add just one fruit or veggie serving daily. Get comfortable with that, then add an extra serving until you reach 8 to 10 a day.
2. Eat at least two servings of a fruit or veggie at every meal.
3. Resolve never to supersize your food portions�unless you want to supersize your clothes.
4. Make eating purposeful, not mindless. Whenever you put food in your mouth, peel it, unwrap it, plate it, and sit. Engage all of the senses in the pleasure of nourishing your body.
5. Start eating a big breakfast. It helps you eat fewer total calories throughout the day.
6. Make sure your plate is half veggies and/or fruit at both lunch and dinner.
Are there Any Easy Tricks to Help Me Cut Calories?
7. Eating out? Halve it, and bag the rest. A typical restaurant entree has 1,000 to 2,000 calories, not even counting the bread, appetizer, beverage, and dessert.
8. When dining out, make it automatic: Order one dessert to share.
9. Use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate.
10. See what you eat. Plate your food instead of eating out of the jar or bag.
11. Eat the low-cal items on your plate first, then graduate. Start with salads, veggies, and broth soups, and eat meats and starches last. By the time you get to them, you'll be full enough to be content with smaller portions of the high-calorie choices.
12. Instead of whole milk, switch to 1 percent. If you drink one 8-oz glass a day, you'll lose 5 lb in a year.
13. Juice has as many calories, ounce for ounce, as soda. Set a limit of one 8-oz glass of fruit juice a day.
14. Get calories from foods you chew, not beverages. Have fresh fruit instead of fruit juice.
15. Keep a food journal. It really works wonders.
16. Follow the Chinese saying: "Eat until you are eight-tenths full."
17. Use mustard instead of mayo.
18. Eat more soup. The noncreamy ones are filling but low-cal.
19. Cut back on or cut out caloric drinks such as soda, sweet tea, lemonade, etc. People have lost weight by making just this one change. If you have a 20-oz bottle of Coca-Cola every day, switch to Diet Coke. You should lose 25 lb in a year.
20. Take your lunch to work.
21. Sit when you eat.
22. Dilute juice with water.
23. Have mostly veggies for lunch.
24. Eat at home.
25. Limit alcohol to weekends.
How Can I Eat More Veggies?
26. Have a V8 or tomato juice instead of a Diet Coke at 3 pm.
27. Doctor your veggies to make them delicious: Dribble maple syrup over carrots, and sprinkle chopped nuts on green beans.
28. Mix three different cans of beans and some diet Italian dressing. Eat this three-bean salad all week.
29. Don't forget that vegetable soup counts as a vegetable.
30. Rediscover the sweet potato.
31. Use prebagged baby spinach everywhere: as "lettuce" in sandwiches, heated in soups, wilted in hot pasta, and added to salads.
32. Spend the extra few dollars to buy vegetables that are already washed and cut up.
33. Really hate veggies? Relax. If you love fruits, eat plenty of them; they are just as healthy (especially colorful ones such as oranges, mangoes, and melons).
34. Keep seven bags of your favorite frozen vegetables on hand. Mix any combination, microwave, and top with your favorite low-fat dressing. Enjoy 3 to 4 cups a day. Makes a great quick dinner.
Can You Give Me a Mantra that will Help Me Stick to My Diet?
35. "The best portion of high-calorie foods is the smallest one. The best portion of vegetables is the largest one. Period."
36. "I'll ride the wave. My cravings will disappear after 10 minutes if I turn my attention elsewhere."
37. "I want to be around to see my grandchildren, so I can forgo a cookie now."
38. "I am a work in progress."
39. "It's more stressful to continue being fat than to stop overeating."
I Eat Healthy, but I'm Overweight. What Mistakes Could I Be Making without Realizing It?
40. Skipping meals. Many healthy eaters "diet by day and binge by night."
41. Don't "graze" yourself fat. You can easily munch 600 calories of pretzels or cereal without realizing it.
42. Eating pasta like crazy. A serving of pasta is 1 cup, but some people routinely eat 4 cups.43. Eating supersize bagels of 400 to 500 calories for snacks.
44. Ignoring "Serving Size" on the Nutrition Facts panel.
45. Snacking on bowls of nuts. Nuts are healthy but dense with calories. Put those bowls away, and use nuts as a garnish instead of a snack.
46. Thinking all energy bars and fruit smoothies are low-cal.
What Can I Eat for a Healthy Low-Cal Dinner if I Don't Want to Cook?
47. A smoothie made with fat-free milk, frozen fruit, and wheat germ.
48. The smallest fast-food burger (with mustard and ketchup, not mayo) and a no-cal beverage. Then at home, have an apple or baby carrots.
49. A peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of 1 percent milk and an apple.
50. Precooked chicken strips and microwaved frozen broccoli topped with Parmesan cheese.
51. A healthy frozen entree with a salad and a glass of 1 percent milk.
52. Scramble eggs in a nonstick skillet. Pop some asparagus in the microwave, and add whole wheat toast. If your cholesterol levels are normal, you can have seven eggs a week!
53. A bag of frozen vegetables heated in the microwave, topped with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons of chopped nuts.
54. Prebagged salad topped with canned tuna, grape tomatoes, shredded reduced-fat cheese, and low-cal Italian dressing.
55. Keep lean sandwich fixings on hand: whole wheat bread, sliced turkey, reduced-fat cheese, tomatoes, mustard with horseradish.
56. Heat up a can of good soup.
57. Cereal, fruit, and fat-free milk makes a good meal anytime.
58. Try a veggie sandwich from Subway.
59. Precut fruit for a salad and add yogurt.
What's Your Best Advice for Avoiding those Extra Holiday Pounds?
60. Don't tell yourself, "It's okay, it's the holidays." That opens the door to 6 weeks of splurging.
61. Remember, EAT before you meet. Have this small meal before you go to any parties: a hardboiled Egg, Apple, and a Thirst quencher (water, seltzer, diet soda, tea).
62. As obvious as it sounds, don't stand near the food at parties. Make the effort, and you'll find you eat less.
63. At a buffet? Eating a little of everything guarantees high calories. Decide on three or four things, only one of which is high in calories. Save that for last so there's less chance of overeating.
64. For the duration of the holidays, wear your snuggest clothes that don't allow much room for expansion. Wearing sweats is out until January.
65. Give it away! After company leaves, give away leftover food to neighbors, doormen, or delivery people, or take it to work the next day.
66. Walk around the mall three times before you start shopping.
67. Make exercise a nonnegotiable priority.
68. Dance to music with your family in your home. One dietitian reported that when she asks her patients to do this, initially they just smile, but once they've done it, they say it is one of the easiest ways to involve the whole family in exercise.
How Can I Control a Raging Sweet Tooth?
69. Once in a while, have a lean, mean salad for lunch or dinner, and save the meal's calories for a full dessert.
70. Are you the kind of person who does better if you make up your mind to do without sweets and just not have them around? Or are you going to do better if you have a limited amount of sweets every day? One RD reported that most of her clients pick the latter and find they can avoid bingeing after a few days.
71. If your family thinks they need a very sweet treat every night, try to strike a balance between offering healthy choices but allowing them some "free will." Compromise with low-fat ice cream and fruit, or sometimes just fruit with a dollop of whipped cream.
72. Try 2 weeks without sweets. It's amazing how your cravings vanish.
73. Eat more fruit. A person who gets enough fruit in his diet doesn't have a raging sweet tooth.
74. Eat your sweets, just eat them smart! Carve out about 150 calories per day for your favorite sweet. That amounts to about an ounce of chocolate, half a modest slice of cake, or 1/2 cup of regular ice cream.
75. Try these smart little sweets: sugar-free hot cocoa, frozen red grapes, fudgsicles, sugar-free gum, Nutri-Grain chocolate fudge twists, Tootsie Rolls, and hard candy.
How Can I Conquer My Downfall: Bingeing at Night?
76. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The large majority of people who struggle with night eating are those who skip meals or don't eat balanced meals during the day. This is a major setup for overeating at night.
77. Eat your evening meal in the kitchen or dining room, sitting down at the table.
78. Drink cold unsweetened raspberry tea. It tastes great and keeps your mouth busy.
79. Change your nighttime schedule. It will take effort, but it will pay off. You need something that will occupy your mind and hands.
80. If you're eating at night due to emotions, you need to focus on getting in touch with what's going on and taking care of yourself in a way that really works. Find a nonfood method of coping with your stress.
81. Put a sign on the kitchen and refrigerator doors: "Closed after Dinner."
82. Brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you: No more food.
83. Eat without engaging in any other simultaneous activity. No reading, watching TV, or sitting at the computer.
84. Eating late at night won't itself cause weight gain. It's how many calories�not when you eat them�that counts.
How Can I Reap Added Health Benefits from My Dieting?
85. Fat-free isn't always your best bet. Research has found that none of the lycopene or alpha- or beta-carotene that fight cancer and heart disease is absorbed from salads with fat-free dressing. Only slightly more is absorbed with reduced-fat dressing; the most is absorbed with full-fat dressing. But remember, use your dressing in moderate amounts.
86. Skipping breakfast will leave you tired and craving naughty foods by midmorning. To fill up healthfully and tastefully, try this sweet, fruity breakfast full of antioxidants. In a blender, process 1 c nonfat plain or vanilla yogurt, 1 1/3 c frozen strawberries (no added sugar), 1 peeled kiwi, and 1 peeled banana. Pulse until mixture is milkshake consistency. Makes one 2-cup serving; 348 calories and 1.5 fat grams.
87. If you're famished by 4 p.m. and have no alternative but an office vending machine, reach for the nuts�. The same goes if your only choices are what's available in the hotel minibar.
88. Next time you're feeling wiped out in late afternoon, forgo that cup of coffee and reach for a cup of yogurt instead. The combination of protein, carbohydrate, and fat in an 8-ounce serving of low-fat yogurt will give you a sense of fullness and well-being that coffee can't match, as well as some vital nutrients. If you haven't eaten in 3 to 4 hours, your blood glucose levels are probably dropping, so eating a small amount of nutrient-rich food will give your brain and your body a boost.
89. Making just a few changes to your pantry shelves can get you a lot closer to your weight loss goals. Here's what to do: If you use corn and peanut oil, replace it with olive oil. Same goes for breads�go for whole wheat. Trade in those fatty cold cuts like salami and bologna and replace them canned tuna, sliced turkey breast, and lean roast beef. Change from drinking whole milk to fat-free milk or low-fat soy milk. This is hard for a lot of people so try transitioning down to 2 percent and then 1 percent before you go fat-free.
90. Nothing's less appetizing than a crisper drawer full of mushy vegetables. Frozen vegetables store much better, plus they may have greater nutritional value than fresh. Food suppliers typically freeze veggies just a few hours after harvest, locking in the nutrients. Fresh veggies, on the other hand, often spend days in the back of a truck before they reach your supermarket.
91. Worried about the trans-fat content in your peanut butter? Good news: In a test done on Skippy, JIF, Peter Pan, and a supermarket brand, the levels of trans fats per 2-tablespoon serving were far lower than 0.5 gram�low enough that under proposed laws, the brands can legally claim zero trans fats on the label. They also contained only 1 gram more sugar than natural brands�not a significant difference.
Eating Less Isn't Enough�What Exercising Tips Will Help Me Shed Pounds?
92. Overeating is not the result of exercise. Vigorous exercise won't stimulate you to overeat. It's just the opposite. Exercise at any level helps curb your appetite immediately following the workout.
93. When you're exercising, you shouldn't wait for thirst to strike before you take a drink. By the time you feel thirsty, you're already dehydrated. Try this: Drink at least 16 ounces of water, sports drinks, or juices two hours before you exercise. Then drink 8 ounces an hour before and another 4 to 8 ounces every 15 to 20 minutes during your workout. Finish with at least 16 ounces after you're done exercising.
94. Tune in to an audio book while you walk. It'll keep you going longer and looking forward to the next walk�and the next chapter! Check your local library for a great selection. Look for a whodunit; you might walk so far you'll need to take a cab home!
95. Think yoga's too serene to burn calories? Think again. You can burn 250 to 350 calories during an hour-long class (that's as much as you'd burn from an hour of walking)! Plus, you'll improve muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance.
96. Drinking too few can hamper your weight loss efforts. That's because dehydration can slow your metabolism by 3 percent, or about 45 fewer calories burned a day, which in a year could mean weighing 5 pounds more. The key to water isn't how much you drink, it's how frequently you drink it. Small amounts sipped often work better than 8 ounces gulped down at once.
How Can I Manage My Emotional Eating and Get the Support I Need?
97. A registered dietitian (RD) can help you find healthy ways to manage your weight with food. To find one in your area who consults with private clients call (800) 366-1655.
98. The best place to drop pounds may be your own house of worship. Researchers set up healthy eating and exercise programs in 16 Baltimore churches. More than 500 women participated and after a year the most successful lost an average of 20 lb. Weight loss programs based on faith are so successful because there's a built-in community component that people can feel comfortable with.
99. Here's another reason to keep level-headed all the time: Pennsylvania State University research has found that women less able to cope with stress�shown by blood pressure and heart rate elevations�ate twice as many fatty snacks as stress-resistant women did, even after the stress stopped (in this case, 25 minutes of periodic jackhammer-level noise and an unsolvable maze).
100. Sitting at a computer may help you slim down. When researchers at Brown University School of Medicine put 92 people on online weight loss programs for a year, those who received weekly e-mail counseling shed 5 1/2 more pounds than those who got none. Counselors provided weekly feedback on diet and exercise logs, answered questions, and cheered them on. Most major online diet programs offer many of these